Bond Management Executive Tools
BMET is a web-based software solution specifically for use in bond fund capital construction programs, developed by people with real world experience.
Leveraging a wealth of experience in bond fund program management, budgeting and cash flow strategies, AKG created BMET specifically for use in bond fund capital construction programs.
BMET specifically addressess:
- Tracking and state reporting requirements of projects funded by multiple funding sources
- Tracking and state reporting requirements of capital construction projects
- Reporting requirements for on-site construction managers
- Tracking and state reporting methodologies for local bond accounting and audit control as well as for Federal and State funding sources
- Tracking and reporting for District Board and staff members, Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committees, college planning committees, and audit and finance committees
Versatile and easy to use.
BMET integrates with existing business and financial practices, without a steep learning curve. It also has the ability to utilize data from existing accounting programs, eliminating dual-entry.
BMET provides the right tools for getting the job done:
- Accurate, real-time data for developing financial strategies and allocating resources.
Bond List Revisions
- A systematic method for maintaining the integrity and approvals of Board approved bond list revisions.
Cash Flow Projection
- Cash flow projections based upon construction schedules and reports to greatly enhance bond sale and planning of program funding.
- Provides a centralized process for tracking change orders and management for all projects.
- Features a wide range of custom report solutions for meeting specific requirements.
Integrated Workflow/Approval Process
- A streamlined electronic workflow and approval process with tracking and email alerts.
- A secure repository for record-keeping and sharing of vital program documents.