BMET syncs data from existing ERP/accounting programs, eliminates dual-entry, maintains compliance, and keeps project information up-to-date.
BMET specifically addresses:
- Tracking and state reporting requirements for projects funded by multiple funding sources
- Tracking and state reporting requirements for capital construction projects
- Reporting requirements for on-site construction managers
- Tracking and reporting requirements for local bond accounting and audit control as well as for State and Federal funding sources
- Tracking and reporting for District Board and staff members, and Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committees